Monday, February 28, 2011

Planning Nashville area potrait sessions

All Nashville area people. I am planning to be in the area the week before Easter. I will be doing several family and senior potraits while visitng my parents. If you would like to book a session let me know so I can work out my schedule. Starting at $75 for each session, includes an online proofing and 1 Free 8x10 . You can have as many or as little outfit changes, and can work around several different locations.
Additional product:

Slideshow
Coffee Table Books/Album
HolidaCards/Announcements
Canvas Prints(Framed or just canvas)
Online Proofing that allows whom ever you want to view and purchase
High-res Disc of Images
Innvitations and much more!!
This is home addvantage discount since the purpose of my visit my parents!
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment