Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter

Our poor little guy was sick all weekend, and since I'm missing church due to work next week, hubby volunteered to stay home with him while we went to the Easter worship service. It was such a beautiful day, unfortunately we weren't able to enjoy much of it since my son still was feeling rather lousy. My daughter on the other hand, threw a little fit about wearing Easter best before going to church, however, after several compliments she wanted to do a photo shoot. It provided a rather hard challenge since this is now 1pm and the sun was straight overhead with absolutely no cloud in the sky. This is the best as we could get in the 3 minutes that my son allowed me to be outside. Enjoy. Happy Easter to everyone. Jesus is Risen!!! Such a beautiful and amazing holiday!

www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment