Sunday, June 16, 2013

Catching up

A lot has happened in the last few weeks, months, and even years. I feel like I am very behind on my own personal pictures. I have years and years and years of work that are stored on my hard drives, computers, laptops, cards, and disks. I made an attempt to actually print some of the pictures. My walls are bear from not having any pictures printed. I am, however, making an attempt, to improve my this flaw... In the mean time, I am going to post a few pictures from our weekend.

     Our weekend was pretty nice. On Saturday we went to Wyebrook farm and we got a good picture of  an all organic farming style. The view was breathtaking. It almost felt like we were in a countryside of Italy. The weather was perfect with a slight breeze, the clouds were just perfect white and fluffy.  The kids had a blast swinging on a tire swing for the first time. Even, I made an attempt at it...and I really enjoyed it, except for the time I got really dizzy and couldn't stop. The day ended with us going to our local township block party. The funnel cake is a must, and is very delicious dessert to have. We top off the night by watching the fireworks. By the time it was night fall, the air got a little crisp, and it was perfect to cuddle up as close as we could to each other to see the sparkles and hear the pops. All in all if a perfect day had a description, I would say it was almost perfect. Enjoy the following pictures from our day!


Alina statement about being on the tire swing for the first time "It feels like I'm flying!"

Andrew just wanted to be pushed faster and higher!

...and yes, I'm going to be thirty this year....and yes, I still love to be silly sometimes..

Not the best picture of us...but probably the only one...its hard to do a posed shot with family when the camera is on a timer and you didn't take the tripod. :)


And of course the fireworks
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment